Junior Researcher (m/f/d)
We are a small but dedicated company starting to make big waves in healthcare within Austria and beyond. We are looking for outstanding and enthusiastic Junior Researcher (m/f/d) to expand our team. Benefits include a flexible and cheerful work environment, a steady stream of interesting and challenging problems demanding your A-game, and the chance to use your skills to make a positive impact on the world around you, from day one.
- A master’s degree in computer-science, physics, mathematics, statistics, or a related technical field.
- Familiarity with popular Python libraries for machine learning, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, and scikit-learn as well as other well-known packages such as Pandas and Numpy.
- Proficiency in data preprocessing and cleaning techniques to handle real-world datasets.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (e.g., matplotlib, seaborn) to effectively communicate research insights.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to constantly learn and master state-of-the-art methods, languages, and frameworks.
- Team Player that loves to tackle hard problems in a collaborative atmosphere.
- German and English (at least C1).
- Experience in (academic) collaborative research projects.
- Experience working in collaborative software projects with shared code base, especially in a scientific/technical capacity with a focus on data and machine learning (Git, cloud computing, Docker, …).
- Prior experience with time series/signal analysis, NLP, HAR, unsupervised representation learning, and/or Bayesian analysis.
- Prior experience with cloud computing platforms and MLOps to design, deploy, and scale machine learning solutions.
Your main responsibilities will be to work within our team in ongoing research cooperations and the development of prototype algorithms. Our analytics team works primarily with Python within Docker/Kubernetes in the Google Cloud and AWS environment (headless Unix-like OS).
What we offer
- Outstanding team with dedicated and passionate colleagues from diverse fields.
- Working at the interface between research and practice.
- Working on problems with a high impact on society.
- High flexibility and self-responsibility.
- Many opportunities for personal development.
- An excellent working atmosphere.
- A competitive salary (At least 2711 € / month brutto).
- Offices in Linz and Graz with high degree of home office possible.
Awesome! Send us your CV along with anything else which might impress us to: email@example.com