Data Scientists (m/f/d)
We are a small company starting to make big waves in healthcare, both within Austria and beyond. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented, and hard-working data scientists to expand our team. Benefits include a flexible and cheerful work environment, a steady stream of interesting and challenging problems demanding your A-game, and the chance to use your skills to make a positive impact on the world around you, from day one.
- A degree (preferably PhD with PostDoc experience) in physics, mathematics, statistics, or a
related technical field with a quantitative component and a firm grasp of probability theory
- Outstanding analytic, modelling, and conceptual skills
- 5+ years of experience in working in collaborative software projects with shared code base,
especially in a scientific/technical capacity with a focus on data and machine learning
- Prior experience with time series/signal analysis, unsupervised representation learning,
and/or Bayesian analysis is a big plus
- Ability and willingness to constantly learn and master state-of-the-art methods, languages,
- Team Player that loves to tackle hard problems in a collaborative atmosphere
- English (at least C1)
Your main job will be the identification of use cases based on business/customer requirements and
the development of prototype algorithms as well as supporting the process of turning these into
production-ready, high-quality systems.
Our analytics team works primarily in R, Stan, and Python within Docker/Kubernetes in the Google
Cloud environment (headless Unix-like OS). Prior knowledge of R or Python is a definite plus, but is
not strictly required.
What we offer
- Outstanding team with dedicated and passionate colleagues from diverse fields
- Working at the interface between research and practice
- Working on problems with a high impact on society
- High flexibility and self-responsibility
- Many opportunities for personal development
- An excellent working atmosphere
- A competitive salary (at least € 5.000 brutto/month)
- Offices in Linz, Graz, and Vienna – home office from abroad negotiable
Send us your CV along with anything else which might impress us to: email@example.com,
or use the application form.